Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Heating Services in Paramus, NJ
If you've lived through even just one winter here in Paramus, NJ then you know just how bitterly cold in can get. Don't let the lower temperatures surprise you. Make sure you have an efficient and fully functioning heating system in your home. Your heater should be there for you this winter and able to sufficiently warm your home.
When you trust in the Paramus heating contractors at Advanced Mechanical Services, you'll get nothing but the best in service. In fact, our motto is "100% customer satisfaction" and we live by that in everything that we do. You can count on us for professional heating repair, installation, replacement or maintenance services. With over two decades of experience, there's no doubting our expertise.
Our maintenance program ends up paying for itself
$95 per unit per year, or twice a year of a big discount!
Running your HVAC unit without performing a tune-up is like running your car without a tune-up. It will end up costing you more in the long run.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- American Standard
- Certified technicians
- An accredited business
Explore Your Heating System Options
As mentioned above, there is a number of heating system options available to you for your Paramus, NJ home. Here’s a quick breakdown of each of them:
- Boilers: A boiler works by heating and distributing water through a series of pipes that are installed under the floor of each room of your home.
- Ductless Systems: This heat pump system doesn’t use ducts, but rather utilizes individual air handlers installed in each room of your living space. Up to four air handlers can be connected to the single outdoor unit.
- Dual Fuel Systems: This is a hybrid system that uses both natural gas and an electric heat pump, providing a highly–efficient heating source.
- Furnaces: A furnace is a forced–air system that generates heat through either an electrical heating coil or by combusting fuel.
- Heat Pumps: Similar to conventional HVAC systems, these can move heat in either direction, making it both an air conditioning unit and a heater.
- Radiant Heating Systems: This heating system supplies heat directly to the floor or to panels in the walls of a home.
We Provide Quality Heater Repairs and Maintenance
No matter which type of heating system you have in your home, you will likely need unexpected repairs at some time or another. This is true for even well–maintained systems. Luckily, our heating contractors have the experience and skill to handle numerous Paramus heater repair needs. However, it’s still very important to try to avoid emergency repairs by investing in routine maintenance at least once a year—twice if you have a heat pump.
At Advanced Mechanical Services, we not only offer 24/7 emergency repair services, but we also offer discounts on all parts and services in addition to no overtime rate charges for our maintenance plan members. We care about our customers, and for that reason we also are proud to offer priority service to our members as well.
Trust the Professionals for Your Heating System Installation
When winter rolls around, there’s no escaping cold weather when you live in New Jersey. There’s no question that you wouldn’t want to suffer through even a few shorts days without a reliable heating system. So to get the most out of your heater, be sure to only trust the professionals for installation.
Our technicians have over 2 decades of experience diligently serving customers throughout New Jersey. We understand how to properly size your heater for your specific home and needs. We also provide comprehensive heating system services throughout Paramus, NJ and surrounding communities. With us, you’ll have a peace of mind that your heating system won’t fail on you when it is most important