Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plan
Paramus, NJ Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, & Replacement Services
It's no secret that summers can be pretty unbearable here in Paramus, NJ and surrounding areas—at least they can be without an effective air conditioning system. A properly functioning and efficient air conditioner is essential to your comfort during warmer months. The stifling heat we experience requires professional AC repair Paramus residents can trust. We also offer air conditioning installation & maintenance, in order to provide the much-needed comfort during the summer season. Give us a call at (201) 345-6171 or schedule a service online today!
Our highly trained technicians are all NATE-certified and live by our motto of, "100% Customer Satisfaction." In order to keep your cooling system operating at its peak performance and efficiency, you want to hire an AC company you can trust, who will install and service products you can rely on. In addition to exceptional customer service, we support all American-made products. Read more about our Paramus air conditioning services below.
Our maintenance program ends up paying for itself
$95 per unit per year, or twice a year of a big discount!
Running your HVAC unit without performing a tune-up is like running your car without a tune-up. It will end up costing you more in the long run.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- American Standard
- Certified technicians
- An accredited business
Look to the Professionals for Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
Whether you are seeking a cooling system for your new Paramus, NJ home or you are looking to replace an old air conditioner, you need technicians you can trust. Accurate ac installation requires a professional who knows how to size your system as well as help you determine what type of cooling system is best for your specific needs.
Whether you choose a central ac unit, ductless system or even a dual fuel cooling system, our Paramus HVAC team will ensure that your home stays as cool as possible, no matter how high the temperatures climb outside. Are you already using an air conditioner that needs repairs or maintenance? Contact our team, we can take care of all of your air conditioning service needs.
Inquire About Our Comprehensive AC Services
There’s no need for your life to be disrupted by an air conditioning problem. At Advanced Mechanical Services, we offer residents of Paramus 24–hour emergency services, with no overtime rate charges for our maintenance plan members. Our technicians will work hard to ensure we get your AC functioning properly again so that you can get back to living in the comfort you deserve.
In addition to thorough and timely repairs, we offer a maintenance plan to keep your system as clean and as efficient as possible. Scheduling routine air conditoning maintenance will save you money in both energy costs and repairs, plus will extend the life of your system. No matter what your AC service need is, our number one goal is your satisfaction.
Choose the Cooling System Best for Your Home
- Central AC: This traditional split system is comprised of at outdoor condenser unit with a compressor and an indoor unit, which is connected to an air handler that distributes cooled air through vents.
- Ductless System: A ductless unit is a great option for a smaller or older home that can’t accommodate the addition of ductwork throughout the living space.
- Dual Fuel System: This combination heat pump and furnace uses the heat pump component to cool your home but automatically switches over to us the furnace to heat your home in the winter.
- Evaporative Cooler: Also called a swamp cooler, this device cools the air in your home through the evaporation of water rather than vapor–compression or absorption refrigeration cycles.
- Heat Pump: This system comes with a unique benefit in that it controls the direction in which its refrigerant flows. This enables it to provide cooling in the summer and heat in the winter.
- Packaged Unit: This all–in–one HVAC system maximizes the efficiency of two machines in one unit. Primarily seen in commercial settings, these systems can be good for any home with the right ductwork.